Learnopedia Solutions, a freelance based agency which operates globally has launched its own affiliate program. This is to enable users earn while on our site and also to promote the fine courses which we offer.
Our affiliate is going to be slightly different as users will earn real cash and not mere commissions. How will this work? Users who are approved as affiliate users will earn 15% for every sale they initiate.
We did not centralize our user accounts on the site, which means users with pre-existing account on our website will still have to sign up for separate affiliate accounts. This is to enable us do the link tracking properly.
- Log on to our website Learnopedia Website to sign up for an affiliate account.
- Once on the site, navigate to affiliate homepage where you’ll be prompted to sign up if you don’t have an account yet.
- After you hit the Register button, you’ll receive an email from us informing you if your application is approved or not. if your application is approved, you’ll have the username and password sent along with that email where you can login to access your affiliate dashboard.
- Normally, we accept 90% of the applications.
- Once you’re in your dashboard, you can set up referral links and start earning.
How to set up Referral links in your Dashboard
Your dashboard should look like something in the image below.
In your dashboard, you can see your sales, payment history, creatives and edit your profile. To set up referral links, go under the creatives tab and you’ll see something like the image below.
- It’s easy as it gets. Go to our website and navigate to our Course Page
- Once on the course page, scroll through our course list and copy the link of any course you want to promote or share and paste the link in the form you see in the photo above.
- After that, click the “Generate Referral URL” button.
- Your referral link will be generated and you’ll see something like the image below.
That’s it. Copy the generated link and share anywhere. Good Luck.